Re: [orbit-dev] Fw: Reason for build failed ... now us?

I removed the explicit check. And still fails. I do specify "
resolution.devMode=true" but guess that's different than when looking for
"hosts".

Not sure why its failing now ... I assumed related to your other recent
"logback changes"? None of the new stuff provides that "capability" I
assume?

But, I'm all for removing old and obsolete ("outdated") things from the
active build ... if it is in an R-build, it's always there for someone to
get if they need it for maintenance. Otherwise, full speed ahead?

Thanks,