Re: [orbit-dev] Logback Update

No objections from the jetty project.
Thanks for looking after logback and slf4j Gunnar,
Cheers,
Hugues.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:15 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm about to submit the new Logback 1.0 bundles to the next build.
According to our retention policy I'll remove the old (and broken)
Logback bundles version 0.9.19.

If there are no objections I'd also like to remove 0.9.24. Looking at
the feature.xml in HEAD and at the latest builds it seems to be
incomplete anyway.

Thus, after the change the following bundles will be available:

0.9.27 (already in R20110523182458, Indigo)
1.0.0 (new)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht