[orbit-dev] Heads up for 3 to 5 intentional build failures coming today.

If anyone is just about to add something new to Orbit or otherwise might need to do several Orbit builds today, let me know and I can hold off on my testing, but I want to run through some test cases to confirm the fix for more "graceful build failure" handling. (See bug 364157). I should be finished by approximately noon Eastern. I know you'll all like the end result ... there's nothing better than quickly failing gracefully :)

This time (unlike last weekend) I really do what the builds to run and fail in the normal way, so I can check that the "notifications" also work right.

There will be a few slightly odd things that most of us will never need to know about so I'll just document them in the bug, in case you just happen to love build quirk details.