From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of orbitBuilder
Sent: Montag, 31. Oktober 2011 19:04
To: david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx; orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; rwetzold@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [orbit-dev] [ORBIT-BUILD: orbit-I] orbit-I build.731 Build Fixed

View results here -> http://build.eclipse.org:9777/dashboard/tab/build/detail/orbit-I?log=log20111031170101Lbuild.731

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.731

Date of build:

2011-10-31T17:01:01

Time to build:

62 minutes 48 seconds

Last changed:

2011-10-31T16:12:57

Last log entry:

Trying another format for the XMLUnit version

 Errors/Warnings: (12)

checkout.builder.clean: true
retieved new version of build.cfg
Version tag for org.eclipse.orbit/org.eclipse.orbit.releng.builder is: v201110241852
retieved new version of org.eclipse.orbit/org.eclipse.orbit.releng.builder
cctimestamp: 20111031170101
datetime: 201110311701
timestamp: 20111031170101
buildfile: /shared/orbit/projectBuilders/orbit-I/org.eclipse.orbit/org.eclipse.orbit.releng.builder/distribution/orbit.build/build.xml
resolution.devMode: true
cvsaccess: pserver:anonymous
buildDirectory: /shared/orbit/projects/orbit-I/workdir
labelfile: /shared/orbit/projects/orbit-I/workdir/label.properties

 Unit Tests: (0)

No Tests Run

This project doesn't have any tests

 Modifications since last successful build:  (2)

modified

rwetzold

/org.eclipse.orbit/org.eclipse.orbit.releng/maps/bundles.map

1.720

2011-10-31T16:12:57

Trying another format for the XMLUnit version

modified

rwetzold

/org.eclipse.orbit/org.eclipse.orbit.releng/maps/bundles.map

1.719

2011-10-31T15:18:54

Added XMLUnit

Back to the top