From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 8:59 PM
To: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] slf4j api and implementation bundles

Hi Lazar,

Am 18.08.2011 16:44, schrieb Kirchev, Lazar:
> but such capability is provided only by ch.cos.logback.* slf4j
> implementation. Therefore the slf4j api in the repository could not be
> used with the other slf4j implementations in Orbit. Is this intended?

No it's not. It's just that the Logback SLF4J fragment was created to
provide such a requirement.

What other SLF4J implementations are available in Orbit? Perhaps those
could also be changed to provide a fragment providing the capability? I
also think it would be good to add the new standardized headers.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx