[orbit-dev] Orbit builds are back on ... for Juno

I've turned the Orbit builds back on ... to build automatically based on cvs changes, like usual.

The working assumption is that anything we do in Orbit will be for the next major release, Juno, in June 2012.

This means that if you want/need anything for one of the Indigo maintenance releases, you will need to say so, and at that time we will figure out what to do, and when. We would probably want to make a "branched build", which will change as little as possible compared to Indigo. There's no problem doing an Orbit maintenance release (or, recommended) build ... but you will need to say if you need it.

Thanks ... let the fun begin!

Back to the top