[orbit-dev] Orbit S-build for Indigo RC1 promoted: S20110507152510

I have promoted this S-build for use by those building for Indigo RC1

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20110507152510/

Our remaining schedule and end-game process, pasted from an earlier note, is as below

Remember to mark target milestone appropriately for anything going in to a remaining RC.

Thanks,

= = = =

... the dates and intended RC's are as below. I've given little descriptions of the types of fixes that I think are appropriate for each RC. I do not think we need any sort of formal review for fixes during these last few weeks, but if anyone has any doubts/questions or sees something that seems "off", please bring it up on this list for discussion. For example, we might want to back out a change that was risky or trivial, rather than promote it to an S build.

Saturday    Intended RC             Appropriate changes

5/07             1                Any Important Fix or Addition
5/14             2                Major Fixes that are required by an Indigo project
5/21             3                Only Critical or Blocking defects
5/28             4                Fixes only if the problem causes the users machine to catch fi
re :)

Hopefully, 5/21 (for RC3) will be our last contribution ... and ideally we would not even need that one.

Back to the top