Re: [orbit-dev] Adding Apache Gogo Shell to Orbit build

Thank you very, very much, William. I have checked everything for typos … well, obviously almost everything, but I have missed this one. I expected that some typo will be the problem and so it turned. I will reformat the manifests as you suggest and will correct the Bundle-SymbolicName header.

Regards and thanks once again,

Lazar

From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 9:40 PM
To: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Adding Apache Gogo Shell to Orbit build

Ah, I think typo after all ... or, copy/paste ... I think uour source-bundle manifest.mf file doesn't have '.source' at the end of the symbolic name:

Bundle-SymbolicName: org.apache.felix.gogo.shell

(And, I still recommend formatting :)

HTH

Inactive hide details for David M Williams---05/06/2011 01:53:58 PM---I've spent 30  minutes looking around ... convinced I'd fDavid M Williams---05/06/2011 01:53:58 PM---I've spent 30 minutes looking around ... convinced I'd find some typo or something ... but I do not