Re: [orbit-dev] How to avoid "Bundle ch.qos.logback.slf4j_0.9.24.v20100831-0715 failed to resolve.:" ?

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/25/2011 02:15:23 PM:
> One workaround for this problem would be to have two instances of
> the host bundle in the state.  This way both fragments can attach to
> different hosts.  You could "trick" PDE/Build into doing this by
> having two copies of the host available in the build.  They would
> need to be located in different directories on disk.  Dev mode
> should allow both instances of the host to resolve, and then the
> fragments can attach to both.

To clarify, this workaround only works because this is orbit, we already have the .class files and aren't actually compiling anything.  In a normal build the second fragment would fail to compile because only one of the hosts would actually end up getting compiled so the classpath for the second fragment would be missing needed .class files.

-Andrew

Back to the top