Re: [orbit-dev] Last chance for M6 coming up: 3/4

Regarding cleanup:

com.jcraft.jsch_0.1.37 was last used in Eclipse 3.4

The newer versions (0.1.41 is “current” since Eclipse 3.5; 0.1.44 is “experimental”) are just bugfix versions, I’m not aware of any regression or compatibility problem.

Does this make the older version a candidate for removal?

Regarding the other bundles I care for (Apache ORO and Commons Net) I’d vote for keeping the old ones around for now since they support Java 1.4 and below whereas the newer ones all require Java 5.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6