Re: [orbit-dev] Last chance for M6 coming up: 3/4

Hey, I was just making sure that Kim was paying attention. And she passed the test. :-)

David, can we promote an I-build from the committers area to the regular download space this week? We've got a few updated bundles that we'd like to reliably consume from Orbit.

Thanks.

> If I am looking at the calendar right this time, M6 +0 is in two
> weeks, on 3/11.  Therefore, I propose we promote our Orbit
> contributions to an S-build for Indigo participants to use on Friday, 3/4.
>
> Let me know if this date is a problem, or if you have a better suggestion.
>
> And, being M6, this is the last chance we have to remove any "old"
> stuff, according to our recently revised retention policies [1] ...
> so please check. If you have something that could be removed from
> current builds, now is the time to do it. Otherwise it stays, no
> matter how old, until July.  Feel free to ask here on this list, if
> questions. (And, I won't mention the one person who removed one
> thing prematurely ...  but, I appreciate the aggressive cleanup DJ.  :)
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit/Promotion%2C_Release%
> 2C_and_Retention_Policies#Bundle_Retention_in_active_builds

Back to the top