Re: [orbit-dev] Adding a library, which is already a bundle, to Orbit

Thanks,

I did not left it untagged on purpose. Now I updated the build.cfg to the latest version tag of org.eclipse.orbit.releng.builder, which is after my change, so this version includes it too.

From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:14 PM
To: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Adding a library, which is already a bundle, to Orbit

It is very cool that in addition to prebuilt=true in map file, you also found the "exclude" list in buildutilities.xml to have it excluded from pre-pack-conditioning.

To get that version of the builder to be used during a build, you (someone) needs to tag the org.eclipse.orbit.releng.builder project, and put that tag in the build.cfg file. (That's how we control which version of the builder is used, to make sure we have repeatable builds for maintenance etc.)

Perhaps you were doing leaving it untagged/updated on purpose, to have a "before and after" test case? ... I myself am curious to see if it works! (just because we almost ever change that list).  If you don't tag/update the builder, I will later this afternoon, and you can let us know if things do not work as expected in builds subsequent to that.

Thanks,