Re: [orbit-dev] [ORBIT-BUILD: orbit-I] orbit-I build.583 Build Successful

Hi,

Although the build is successful I noticed the following issue in the
build log.

Am 31.08.2010 11:53, schrieb orbitBuilder:
> [Fatal Error] :20:60: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

It appears to be a not-well-formed XML file. I found one occurring in an
IP log of Mockito. Hopefully all set now. Fingers crossed.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx