[orbit-dev] Remember that Helios SR1 is coming up ... quick!

So far I have not heard anyone say they needed an Orbit maintenance build for Helios SR1 ... or, I have forgotten. Hence the purpose of this note.

If anyone knows of any serious or blocking problem that needs a fix from Orbit, we should get a branched build running this week and try and to be "done" by the end of the week ... if not sooner! :)  SR1 RC2 +0 is 8/30 (Monday) and it'd be nice to do our part to make it (or RC3) a true 'release candidate' with no further changes required.

And now there's no need to go looking for problems ... :) ... serious issues only please.
If anyone has any candidates you like to discuss, please post here.

Thanks!

Back to the top