Re: [orbit-dev] Adding a few new libs into orbit

Since you are already done, that's fine. If we need a rebuild (and we probably won't) it will be me that does the extra work.

And, now ... since Ketan has broken the mold anyone else that has new work to do in Orbit, feel free. If we need some maintenance for a new R build, we'll branch.

From: Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/03/2010 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Adding a few new libs into orbit
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

These are not needed now, but it'd be nice to use them since it took a
few months for IP approval :(

My last checkin broke the build because of an incorrect version in the
map file, I'll be checking in a fix for that in a moment.

Let me know if I should rollback my changes in the feature.xml, so
things go back to where they were.

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot