[orbit-dev] Who removed failed builds from 'committers' area? And, am promoting I20100419141755

Anyone? Or is something wrong with our site/scripts.

If someone did, please don't ... so quickly. Normally there's no reason to, and sometimes someone might need to go back and look again at a failed build, why it was failing, or similar.

Definitely no big deal ... guess I should thank you for the help :) ... but just seemed a little too quick.

Also,

I am going to promote  I20100419141755. to 'downloads' area.

I have a feeling we'll need several more builds before our milestone candidate on Friday, but have a fix in this one I want to test in WTP.

Thanks all,

Back to the top