Re: [orbit-dev] Build for tomorrow ... and Friday

I too want to get a new build promoted, for other reasons, but ... the build you reference was promoted ...
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/

We will be promoting an S build for M7 on Friday, 4/23.

From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/19/2010 08:30 AM
Subject: [orbit-dev] Build for tomorrow
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Last week I emailed the list about promoting
http://build.eclipse.org:9777/dashboard/tab/build/detail/orbit-I/20100413151631 but because of other constraints, I did not manage to get to it and  the build is now deleted.
However I need to get a build for tomorrow to consume new SAT4J changes but the build has been showing red for the last few days.

So two questions
- Do we believe we can fix the build for end of day today EST?
- If not, can I revert the tag to those used in
http://build.eclipse.org:9777/dashboard/tab/build/detail/orbit-I/20100413151631, run a build and promote it.

Thx

orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx