Re: [orbit-dev] Mistakingly branching from another branch

Thanks a lot,
Hugues.

2010/3/18 DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>

I would suggest working in the new branch anyways. It doesn't matter how you got there... as long as the branch contents are correct. :-)

Just make sure your entries are ok in the map files (for your build contribution) and in the ip_log and psfs files (for other people loading your projects) and no one will know the difference.

Inactive hide details for Hugues Malphettes ---03/18/2010 11:52:38 AM---Hi everyone, I was working on adding jsp-2.1 to the orbHugues Malphettes ---03/18/2010 11:52:38 AM---Hi everyone, I was working on adding jsp-2.1 to the orbit CVS.

Hugues Malphettes <hmalphettes@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/18/2010 11:52 AM

[orbit-dev] Mistakingly branching from another branch

Sent by:

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

I was working on adding jsp-2.1 to the orbit CVS.
I am afraid I have not followed the instructions
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit#Creating_a_new_branch_of_an_existing_Orbit_project

I have created a branch v2_1 starting from the v2_0 branch.

I apologize for the trouble.

Should I:
1- raise a bug to ask the webmaster to delete that branch?
2- work in that branch anyways?
3- create a new branch?

Thanks,
Hugues