From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michal Ruzicka
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 12:32 PM
To: orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [orbit-dev] What to do about a bug in an Orbit provided bundle?

Hi all,
I'm reposting a question I previously asked on eclipse.tools.orbit
newsgroup but got no answer:

I seem to have found a bug in com.jcraft.jsch bundle included in Obrit.
The bug is not in the packaging, but in the original code.
I'm able to provide a patch for the bug, but the question is:
Where should I report the bug?
Should I report it to Eclipse Bugzilla as a bug in Orbit, or should I
report it to Jcraft, and then request Orbit to include the fixed
version, once available?

Thanks,
Michal Ruzicka