[orbit-dev] What to do about a bug in an Orbit provided bundle?

Hi all,
I'm reposting a question I previously asked on eclipse.tools.orbit newsgroup but got no answer:

I seem to have found a bug in com.jcraft.jsch bundle included in Obrit.
The bug is not in the packaging, but in the original code.
I'm able to provide a patch for the bug, but the question is:
Where should I report the bug?
Should I report it to Eclipse Bugzilla as a bug in Orbit,
or should I report it to Jcraft, and then request Orbit to include the
fixed version, once available?

Thanks,
Michal Ruzicka

Back to the top