[orbit-dev] Nearing M6 stable build

I think it will be Monday, end of day, to promote an S-build that we can be confident in.

In the mean time, I've promoted the latest I build which should be close to the final S build (if not identical).

These bugs need some investigation to see if we can (or should) fix my Monday, to include for M6:

We should fix legal, IP related documents as soon as possible
301447 2010-02-01 20:40:52 nor P3 leberre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  --- SAT4J 2.1.1 about.html needs to update version number

We should fix "UI" related issues my M6
304579 Wed 15:39 15:53:11 nor P3 oliver.wolf@xxxxxxxxx  --- org.apache.ws.commons.schema is missing Bundle-Localization header in manifest

I have asked some in WTP if they need this by M6 (I would have thought so, but since they haven't missed it so far, maybe not)
301263 2010-01-29 Wed 12:43 enh P3 hmalphettes@xxxxxxxxxxx  Helios M7 Add javax.servlet.jsp 2.1 to Orbit

are any of these needed for M6? They sound important?

301377 2010-01-31 2010-02-01 nor P3 ryan.d.brooks@xxxxxxxxxx  --- Please add iText 2.1.7 in Orbit
297617 2009-12-11 2010-01-04 nor P3 zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  --- Add Apache Lucene 2.9 to Orbit
290829 2009-09-29 2009-12-03 nor P3 simon_kaegi@xxxxxxxxxx  --- org.mozilla._javascript_ source has incorrect source bundle header

Back to the top