From: Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/10/2010 01:15 PM
Subject: [orbit-dev] Log4j Sources ?
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to be stepping through log4j code to debug
it; but then there are the bad times :(

I just noticed that log4j bundles in orbit do not have sources attached
to them. Was there any particular reason why this is the case ? Would
anyone mind it if I were to check in the sources into CVS ?

-- Ketan