From: Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/07/2010 05:29 AM
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] R build for Galileo SR2
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Am 07.01.2010 00:04, schrieb David M Williams:
> org.apache.commons.jxpath_1.2.0.v20080604-1500.jar
> org.apache.log4j_1.2.13.v200903072027.jar
> org.junit_3.8.2.v20090203-1005.jar
> org.mozilla.rhino_1.7.1.v20090521.jar (same _packages_ as the new
> org.mozilla._javascript_ bundle)

> What this comes down to is what do Orbit Committers want?

Do we know if any of the downstream consumers requires any of the
upgrades above in a maintenance release?

For example, I could imagine that the Log4J update from 1.2.13 to 1.2.15
might be desired for a maintenance release but that's just my guess.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx