[orbit-dev] New warnings on Orbit workspace projects?

Since upgrading to Eclipse SDK 3.6 M4 I see a lot of "errors" like the following in my Orbit workspace on build.properties files.

There is no 'javacWarnings.' build entry and the project specific 'Disallow identifiers' setting has been set        build.properties        /javax.xml        line 1        Plug-in Problem
There is no 'jre.compilation.profile' build entry and the project specific 'Compiler compliance level' setting has been set        build.properties        /javax.xml        line 1        Plug-in Problem

Obviously nothing too serious .... but, I'm wondering what the right fix is?

And I suspect some of you know the answer off the top of your head. :)

Are the build.properties files really wrong? Or has we (someone) set the project properties wrong?