[orbit-dev] Including a new version of an Orbit bundle.

Hi David and everybody,

I'm starting with the inclusion of a new version of the LPG runtime library into Orbit (my first one :) ), which already resides in the net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime Orbit's bundle.

The CQ will be processed by Robert Fuhrer (IMP project's leader) who is also interested in having this library into Orbit.

However, I have a couple of trivial questions to the group:
- The LPG runtime v2.0.17 has some differences in the namespace of the packages which contains, so a probably better name for  the bundle could be "net.sourceforge.lpg.runtime". However, since the library itself is an evolution of its predecessor (LPG v1.0 and v.1.1), I think that I should better create a new branch for the (probably worst named for LPG v2.0.17) net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime bundle. An addition opinion about this would be welcomed.
- I'm quite sure that the IP process will be successfully passed, since Robert has already done it with similar LPGv2.0.x versions. Could I create the correspondent 2_0_17 branch in the CVS or should I wait until IP approval ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Adolfo.
--