[orbit-dev] Count down to M4 ...

I've promoted the latest I build to 'downloads'. As far as I know, that's the intended M4 version, except for maybe some more JUnit work? (e.g. bug 296104 and bug 220631?) Any thing else required?

I'll leave it as I-build label for a day or two, in case there is a flurry of activity soon, but will soon switch over to using "S" in the build labels.

We'll plan on promoting an S-build to 'downloads' on Monday evening, 12/7 so it will be ready for consumption first thing Tuesday morning (12/8).

Let me know if these plans need to be tweaked.