Re: [orbit-dev] Splitting the bundles.map file?

I'd rather keep the one map file for now but I'd agree some organization would help.
Perhaps even just alphabetical order would be sufficient although I would still like to keep the build feature either at the bottom (where it is now) or at the top.
-Simon

Inactive hide details for Gunnar Wagenknecht ---09/30/2009 04:04:02 AM---Hi Orbiters, I wonder if we should split the large bunGunnar Wagenknecht ---09/30/2009 04:04:02 AM---Hi Orbiters, I wonder if we should split the large bundles.map files into smaller

Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/30/2009 04:04 AM

[orbit-dev] Splitting the bundles.map file?

Sent by:

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Orbiters,

I wonder if we should split the large bundles.map files into smaller
once. We could organize them by package/bundle names.

Example:

bundles-javax.map
bundles-org.apache.map
etc.