Re: [orbit-dev] Adding Bundle (iText) to Orbit

2009/7/30 Brooks, Ryan D <ryan.d.brooks@xxxxxxxxxx>
Chris,

iText 1.5.4 is the newest version that has been approved and I was trying to minimize the impact to the legal team.  However, if getting a newer version reviewed is not a big deal, I'll be happy to use 2.1.7.  What is the best venue for coordinating with the other projects that use iText?

We can add 1.5.4 to Orbit now as that's what most people use at the moment. To do that, simply create a CQ in Orbit and piggyback on one of the approved iText CQs.

I'll let Wayne see if there's interest in moving to the latest version of iText (which I think we should continually strive to do).

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top