[orbit-dev] Adding Bundle (iText) to Orbit

I would like to add the iText PDF library version 1.5.4 to Orbit and
since this would be my first contribution to Orbit I am looking for
guidance so I do it correctly.  Based on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit, I believe raising a
"piggy-back" (PB) CQ for the Orbit project based on CQ# 2114 is the next
step.  Is it ok that the CQ I would be piggy-backing off for Orbit is
not my own project (I would then later create a "using Orbit CQ" for the
OSEE project).

Thanks,

Ryan D. Brooks
Open System Engineering Environment <http://www.eclipse.org/osee/>