[orbit-dev] Re: Joining Orbit

Hi,

I'm Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo Herrera (Open Canarias S.L.). I have recently been promoted as committer in the MDT-OCL project and I want to ask for some information related to Orbit. The project currently uses a version of a third party plugin (LPG v1.1 - LALR Parser Generator) which is already included in Orbit. However, we are studying the possibility of including the last version of LPG. As the previous project committer (Christian Damus) and previous responsible Orbit-related task is not a MDT-OCL member any more, I have decided to take the responsibility of doing any task related to Orbit.

Any help, guideline or whatever you can point me will be welcomed.

Cheers,
Adolfo.
--

Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera