Re: [orbit-dev] How and when to remove inactive committers?

+1 for this approach.

However, I recommend contacting the people first for a response. If they don't mind, go for it.

I would love to see the Foundation implement something internally that we all get an email for the projects we commit on every year to see if we want to remain a committer (maybe based on our commit statistics).