[orbit-dev] How and when to remove inactive committers?

Especially these three:

Aleksey Aristov
Sonia Dimitrov
Bjorn Freeman-Benson

As I suspect you all know, each Eclipse Project can (and should) remove
committers who are no longer active.

In fact, the Foundation's Portal provides a list of "inactive" committers,
which mostly means no cvs commits for 9 months or more.

According to that list, 17 of our 29 committers are inactive (but some of
those are relatively new committers).

I think Orbit is different than other Projects in that some people are
responsible for just a few bundles and those bundles don't change very
often. So, I took a close look at the 17 inactive and most people I know
to still be active one way or another, except for the people listed above:
they show up as inactive and also do not have any bundle associated with
their name according to our IP Logs. So, I'm thinking they are truly
inactive and have no need for committer access to Orbit.

Accordingly I plan to remove them soon, unless I hear otherwise.

I am not really looking to reduce our committer list ... but I do think
the responsible thing to do is to monitor and adjust the list occasionally
(roughly yearly) ... so if any of you three want to stay on the list, just
say so.