[orbit-dev] Promote build from commiter's area to regular dwonload area

We'd like to promote the current build ( http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/I20090708203931/ ) to the regular download area later on today so that e4 can use it in their 0.9 release.
I and later DJ tried to promote the build but ran into problems. What we saw were a number of invalid argument exceptions and rsynch problems. Has anything changed in the way we promote things?

-Simon

Back to the top