Fw: [orbit-dev] Builder changes

The latest build with the updated builder has completed successfully the specific metadata changes that we were looking for are there. Unless there are objections, I will leave the builder to be this latest version.

Please let us know asap if you find any odd problems that might be a side effect of the builder update.

If you would like to check your bundles, the latest committer build is available here:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/committers/drops/S20090522153948/

Thanks.

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/22/2009 10:59:31 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Today we will be working on bug 276389 which deals with updating the
> Orbit builder to use the new p2 publisher application to generate
> metadata rather than the old metadata generator. As a consequence,
> there may be a slight disruption in builds today as we sort out
> potential issues. (but it's all going to work out the first time,
> right?) Your patience is appreciated. Thanks.

Back to the top