Re: [orbit-dev] providerName for Orbit bundles?

I don't speak for all of the Tools PMC but in RT land we opt'd for the following pattern
   Eclipse XXX Project
where XXX = Equinox, Riena, ... (i.e., the sub project name)

So in Orbit it would be quite fine to say
   Eclipse Orbit Project

Jeff

David M Williams wrote:
Good point, we'll have to ask our PMC what the Tools strategy should be. :) But at this late point, there's no need for plugin level changes [and that's been the case for a couple months now]. We'll standardize on something better for future releases (and even then, probably only for otherwise changed bundles). Thanks for the reminder.