[orbit-dev] Jar Signing and the Orbit Build

Hi All,

I am wondering what the the rules are in Orbit regarding signing of jars. i.e. Do jars in Orbit have to be signed.

The reason I ask is that we are running into some issues in our newly-added commonj.sdo package that appear to be related to jar signing and a spec-required split package and we are exploring possible solutions.

I'm appreciate a pointer to any general policies and, if allowed, a pointer to how to disable signing for a bundle in the build.

Thanks in advance for any information,
Tom

Back to the top