Re: [orbit-dev] Reminder of *Tuesday* deadline for Galileo RCs

Yep. For remaining Tuesdays and RCs. But let's say Tuesday "night"
(Eastern),
which should be ready in plenty of time for you at 11 PM Eastern on
Wednesday.
For this week (today) I'll promote latest S-build very early Wednesday.

Let me know (everyone) if this poses any problems.

Thanks,