[orbit-dev] Reminder of Wednesday deadline for Galileo RC1

Remember we'd like to promote a build for consumers that are providing RC1 builds for Galileo.

Please complete any pending work by, say, noon on Wednesday, 13th, or if that's not possible, let us all know here on this mailing list.

We'll follow this pattern for the remainder of the Galileo release, promoting builds on Wednesday afternoon, and I might not always remember to remind you. :)

So, let us know if exacting timing is ever important for anyone.