Re: [orbit-dev] (Newbie) Adding to the orbit build

No prob...

Silly question: "Bundle" seems to be used to describe a couple of things in the various docs. Do you want me to post an exported jar, or something else?

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
btw Tom, I've been glancing at some of the work you've been doing. When you're getting close to finishing things, can you post the bundles you have in Orbit so some of us can run a sanity check?

Happy Orbiting ;)