[orbit-dev] New Committer Question: Process

Hi All,

I am looking into adding things to Orbit for the first time and am wondering what I need to know from a process point of view.

I have been looking around the wiki pages and found the following pages that deal with the technical aspects of adding to Orbit:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit_Builds

Additionally, I have the "Add to Orbit" CQs I need submitted and have approval for one and am waiting on approval for another.

Is there anything I need to do from a non-technical point of view. i.e. Are there points in the process I should send emails to the dev list? Is there any peer review process?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Back to the top