Re: [orbit-dev] new stable build

I can un-pause and start an S-build. But, can you explain why this is
needed?

Something appears to have gone wrong with our process. Ideally we'd have
only one S-build
every six weeks or so, and not two within 1 week!

I'm not disputing whether or not we need the second S-build this one time.
I'm just wondering what
we could do better in the future to avoid promoting multiple S-builds in
rapid succession.