Re: [orbit-dev] new stable build

I have a change in Jetty that's in the latest committer drop but still needs to be promoted. Any others need a new build or can we go ahead and promote what we currently have?
-Simon

Inactive hide details for Kim Moir---04/22/2009 11:04:15 AM---We'll be starting builds toward M7 this Sunday, so it would be grKim Moir---04/22/2009 11:04:15 AM---We'll be starting builds toward M7 this Sunday, so it would be great if there was a new stable Orbit build that I could use for

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/22/2009 11:04 AM

[orbit-dev] new stable build

We'll be starting builds toward M7 this Sunday, so it would be great if there was a new stable Orbit build that I could use for test builds on Friday. Are there any outstanding issues with the lastest Orbit builds or can I promote the last I-build?

orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx