Re: [orbit-dev] JPA Contribution

Yes. I volunteer. I will likely contribute a couple more bundles in the next little while as well.

Thanks,
Tom

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I have a bundled version of the Java Persistence API that I would
    like to contribute to Orbit.  I have followed the steps on the
    following page to prepare the project:

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit

    What is the next step I should take?

I'll take that as you volunteering to maintaining the bundle in Orbit :)

I'll nominate you in a bit if noone has any objections.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk