[orbit-dev] Commit rights for Christian Damus have been expired

tools.orbit Committers,
David Williams has expired the commit rights for Christian Damus (cdamus).
The reason for this change is:

Christian has told me " ... I must lose speed, fall out of Orbit, and burn
up in the higher reaches of the atmosphere". In otherwords, he's resigned
his committership due to changes in his job responsibilities.

Thanks for your help Christian for the past two years. I'll be looking for
others to take over "ownership" of the bundles you had in Orbit.

-

Back to the top