Re: [orbit-dev] [ORBIT-BUILD: orbit-I] orbit-I Build Failed

Hi, Oisin,

These exceptions will appear in the log whenever some Ant task fails. It's a lot of noise, because the task failure exception (starting with finding the task's location in the XML file in the ProjectHelper utility) burbles up so many layers of Ant infrastructure, re-thrown at each layer. Typically, you can see six or seven stacks traces for a single task failure.

There may be more information in the Eclipse instance's workspace log if the task that failed was one that runs in the Eclipse environment via the Equinox launcher.

HTH,

Christian