Re: [orbit-dev] Ready for an S-build?

Hi, David,

I won't be able to commit some further changes to the Batik 1.7 bundles, resulting from Anthony's testing with GMF, until Friday. Thus, I won't be able to add them to the build until Friday.

I definitely don't want to bomb the S-build without at least one successful I-build prior. Would it be best to wait until after the S- build, then produce an I-build with the new Batik, and ask early adopters of Batik to take it from the Orbit I-build for their own M6 builds if they dare? Certainly, it won't have been tested sufficiently to call it "stable" by Friday.

Cheers,

Christian