Re: [orbit-dev] More Batik Fun: Need to split the org.w3c.dom package. Please help!

Christian W. Damus schrieb:
> I have a new "situation" in the Batik 1.7 bundles with which I have been
> struggling.  Batik 1.7 defines an interface ElementTraversal, of
> Apache's invention, not W3C's, in the org.w3c.dom package.

My feeling is that we should not create a split package for this because
it's not official API. The package might still be exported from the
org.apache.batik.dom bundle using a mandatory attribute.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx