Re: [orbit-dev] Hamcrest bundles not included in the orbit I-build

Hi,

I've created a shorter wiki page[1] that checklists things to do to ensure that the build goes through. Hopefully I'll find this useful the next time I make changes, and for others who may come across it.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_To_Orbit_In_5_Minutes

-- Ketan