RE: [orbit-dev] Updating the existing javax.xml.ws and javax.xml.bindbundles in Orbit

Title: RE: [orbit-dev] Updating the existing javax.xml.ws and javax.xml.bindbundles in Orbit

>The "manual" way of tagging a project for build is to
>A. Tag the project. (It is handy to put the tag on the clipboard, as you create it).
>B. Find the entry in the map file you want to update (either the 2.0.0, or the 2.1.0 branch).
>C. Paste the tag in appropriate field. (or, type, if you didn't take the tip about the clipboard :)

And that's actually easier than using the tools ;)

Done. I'll check the committers area in a while to see if
the build has succeeded.

thanks!
 --oh

Back to the top