Re: [orbit-dev] What have I done to offend?

Gunnar, Christian,

Thanks to you both for your responses.

I will take your advice and get on with the bundling.

Cheers,
Joel

On 2 Feb 2009, at 19:58, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:

Joel Rosi-Schwartz schrieb:
I am left to wonder why. Certainly it is not because nobody has the time
to monitor Orbit, as in the past several days there has been copious
dialogue around participation. I can only assume that I have done
something terribly wrong and offensive to this community. If so, at
least tell me what it was so I have an opportunity to apologise and
correct my ways.

No, you didn't do anything wrong. I think it's just a matter of taking
responsibility. I didn't response because I consider myself a young
Orbit committer. I haven't nominated an Orbit committer yet.

While you are waiting nomination and the voting goes on, just create the
bundles like you suggested. Open an Orbit bug and attached them to the
bug. This should not block your work because you can work on the bundles
in parallel.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht